So. We formed a company.
We're currently in the process of moving everything to the new domain.
In other news, Paul and I have locked ourselves in a hotel room until the 5th to work on Tsunagari, so hopefully we'll see some results after our big hiatus.
So. We formed a company.
Something big is happening on or near April 1st. And it's no joke. Stay tuned.
The Tsunagari Official User's Manual now documents the entire process of world authoring, excluding event scripting. This means that there is sufficient information for people to start building game worlds for Tsunagari's Alpha engine.
Event scripting hasn't been documented yet because the next release will make significant changes to the event scripting interface.
The Tsunagari Official User's Manual is available here.
And here's another one. It's been about 2 weeks. We're making good time.
This release adds:
- A new command line handler. (NBCL)
- Options to halt the engine on certain kinds of errors.
- Improved entity obscuration handling so the player no longer steps on the poor wizard's hat.
- Several improvements that make map/world design a bit easier and more intuitive.
- Code cleanup and various improvements and bugfixes.
- Fixes for some potential licensing issues.
Source GIT Tag: https://github.com/pariahsoft/Tsunagari/tree/AlphaP4-Rev4
Windows Binary: http://pariahsoft.com/files/Tsunagari-AlphaP4-Rev4-Bin.zip
No, this isn't a double post. We're on a new and faster release schedule, and just look at this! Two days since the last post and we're already shipping a new revision. Exciting, exciting.
This release adds a pause screen for the escape key, better input tracking, some world development features, and code cleanup. There are also some Windows-specific features for ease of use, and the engine now uses built-in defaults if it can't find an option in client.ini or the command line. Downloads below.
Source GIT Tag: https://github.com/pariahsoft/Tsunagari/tree/AlphaP4-Rev3
Windows Binary: http://pariahsoft.com/files/Tsunagari-AlphaP4-Rev3-Bin.zip
- Tsunagari Tile Engine
- No Bullsh*t Command Line
- Itsy Bitsy Album Maker
- Python Wiki Wiki
- Adventure Bot "Dennis"
- [Dennis] https://t.co/0SNAFP5Img Michael D. Reiley - Oops, I messed up the copyright headers.
(04/10/13 04:54pm PDT)
- [Dennis] https://t.co/Zhe6oFAcEd Michael D. Reiley - Update copyrights to reflect transfer of ownership.
(04/10/13 04:37pm PDT)
- [Tsunagari] https://t.co/UWzRWPCRJ1 Michael D. Reiley - Update copyright notices to reflect transfer of ownership.
(04/04/13 06:20pm PDT)
- [NBCL] https://t.co/ytnS5OPLAQ Michael D. Reiley - Update copyright notices to reflect transfer of ownership.
(04/04/13 06:16pm PDT)
- [Tsunagari] https://t.co/KOLpjMSo3h Paul Merrill - actually fix
(04/04/13 05:40pm PDT)